5 Ways a Breast Reduction Can Improve Your Lifestyle
Having large breasts may be the ideal for some women, but when they are too large, they are often the cause of anxiety, body image issues, and even physical pain. Many women with large breasts are very self-conscious about their appearance, and may have a hard time finding clothing that fits them properly. If this sounds like you, consider the benefits of breast reduction surgery. A breast reduction procedure could be just what you need to feel good about your body and enjoy a better quality of life.
Here are five ways a breast reduction can improve your lifestyle:
1. Improves posture.Having large breasts can make you slouch and turn your shoulders inward, which causes bad posture. This can lead to back pain and a host of other problems related to the spine. Having a breast reduction can make it easier to stand and sit up straight so you maintain good posture.
2. Reduces neck and shoulder pain.If you are bothered by pain in the upper body because of very large breasts, talk to Dr. Scheinman about the benefits of a breast reduction procedure. Breast reduction surgery can alleviate some of the pain in the neck and shoulders so you sleep better and feel better overall.
3. Enhances feminine silhouette.Dr. Scheinman can reduce your breasts to a size that flatters your body type so you have a more proportionate figure. A breast reduction procedure can help you achieve a more feminine look by reducing the breasts to a size that complements your hips and shoulders.
4. Gives you more clothing options.Many women with very large breasts are limited in the types and styles of clothing they wear, or may need to have their clothes tailored to fit. If you are tired of having to shop around for specialty sizes and styles because of large breasts, consider getting a breast reduction so you have more options for clothing sizes.
5. Boosts self-confidence.If you are experiencing low self-esteem because of your appearance, a breast reduction could help you feel more confident. You won’t have to hide your figure under baggy clothes and may feel better about wearing clothes that accentuate your curves.
Schedule your breast reduction consultation with Dr. Scheinman today to find out if you are a good candidate for a breast enhancement procedure.